New app features
Some time has passed since my last post. We’ve been working hard to address bugs in the app. Here’s the full list:
- Price data for futures and spreads have been cleared of holes and inaccuracies. We also recreated historical (continuous) data series.
- Seasonality charts for both futures and spreads are up and running.
- Commitment of traders charts for futures and spreads are back, now with positions and COT index analysis in one chart.
- Very popular long term composite COT charts are back! You can find them under “Historical” tab -> COT.
- Volume studies are back (“Spreads” tab -> Volume).
- You can now export the displayed chart as PNG image. Just click on “Export as image” button under “Useful tools” section in the right panel. Then right-click on the window and choose “Save image as”.
- You can change color theme of the app. Click on the “Show settings” button in the right panel. We will add more colors in the future.
- You can now use multipliers in spreads. For example 42*RBZ15-CLZ15.
If you find any bugs or incorrect data, please let us know using the contact form. We are working on more exciting features, so stay tuned.